Senior Independent Director
Date of appointment:
August 2015. Senior Independent Director June 2016.
Patrick spent 23 years at Microsoft during which time he founded the Benelux subsidiaries, led the development of its Western European business and served as Chairman of Microsoft for Europe, Middle East and Africa. Since leaving Microsoft in 2006, Patrick has served on the boards of a number of European public and private companies. He has deep knowledge of international markets and information technology, and experience as a non-executive in diverse industry sectors.
Other current appointments:
Non-Executive Director and Remuneration Committee Chairman of Victrex plc; Senior Independent Director of KCOM Group plc; Senior Independent Director and Remuneration Committee Chairman of Morgan Sindall Group plc; Non-Executive Director of Kodak Alaris Holdings Ltd; Non-Executive Director of Nexinto Gmbh.
Board committees: Audit, Nomination, Remuneration
Skills and experience:
- Extensive experience of technology and customer services
- Experienced non-executive in several sectors
- Extensive experience in general management
- Many years of operating within international businesses with cultural diversity
- Proven ability for delivering shareholder value
- Leading and changing large businesses